Built in 2006 and renovated in 2009 this 5-star deluxe river cruise provides a full-board cruise on the river Nile with the option to upgrade to “All-inclusive”. Modern, bright, and airy the MS Royal Esadora provides a splendid array of accommodation, food, and facilities. There is a total of 61 cabins which sleep 122 guests, 35 twin, 23 double and 4 suites. It is worth noting if you are a family or a group of friends travelling together the ship offers 8 interconnecting cabins.
All cabins benefit from having air conditioning, bathroom with bath and shower overhead, satellite TV, mini bar, Juliet balcony, phone and hair dryer. The 4 suites also feature private jacuzzi, DVD player and daily fruit basket.
MS Royal Esadora provides a main restaurant which serves three buffet meals a day, there is also a more intimate restaurant offering A La Carte menu for a supplement and and air conditioned lougue bar with a dance floor. Guest will also find onboard large sundeck area with a swimming pool and bar, jacuzzi, massage cabin and fitness equipment. A boutique, gift shop, laundry service and internet facilities.
During the day, the attire is casual, shorts, t-shirts, informal summer wear and the evenings are informal smart casual no need for formal black tie.
Please note: If you have chosen to upgrade to the “All Inclusive” board basis the following applies between the hours of 11:30 and 23:30:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner), local beers, local spirits, soft drinks and mineral water by the bottle or glass served between the hours stated above otherwise it is chargeable.
- Tea and coffee by the cup, only at breakfast and served between the hours stated above otherwise it is chargeable.
- Local wines are served by the glass at lunch and dinner times only. If wine is required outside of lunch and dinner times it is available by the glass or bottle but it is chargeable.
- On the day of departure only tea, coffee and mineral water will be included until 12:00 noon.
The 7-night cruises start and return in the same destination, choose from Luxor or Aswan. The 3-night cruise starts in Aswan and ends in Luxor. The 4-night cruise is from Luxor to Aswan.
- All transfers & airport taxes
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Assistance during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Lounge with dance floor
- Large sun deck with bar and swimming pool
- Laundry service
- Main restaurant serving buffet food
- Air conditioned bar
- Boutique, beauty and gift shop
- Length x Beam: 72m x 14m
- Type: Luxury River Cruise (Floating Hotel)
- Capacity : 122
- Year Built / Renovated: 2006 / 2009
- Engines: 3 engines: Caterpillar - 470 HP each
- Generators: 3 generators: Caterpiller - 400KW each
- Visa cost 20 USD
- Travel Insurance
- Optional excursions which aren't already mentioned in the itinerary
- Food and drink off the boat, other excursions and souvenirs
- Tipping recommended
- Internet and fax facilities (Close to dock)