Steigenberger Legacy is a stylish and sophisticated vessel providing high quality service. Accommodating up to 152 passengers and organising 7-night itineraries from Luxor to Luxor, it exudes luxury. This 5-star cruiser is the ship to sail on along the River Nile and explore Egypt’s ancient wonders. Customers can be sure to enjoy the unique panoramic views of the Nile either from the sun deck or from thier own balcony, which is available as standard in cabins on the main and upper decks.
Guests can also enjoy the plush lounge area and bar, outdoor pool, and spacious sun deck where one can enjoy a daily afternoon tea and an afternoon cocktail while the world sails past. Or why not use the on-board facilities which include a generously equipped gym, indulge in some well-deserved pamper time in the beauty salon or relax and rejuvenate in the spa services.
This 4-deck ship features 76 well-appointed, modern cabins, 72 of which are double cabins. Decorated in rich warm tones with soft lighting, each room offers clients, a fantastic view, individually controlled air conditioning, a minibar, a safe, a shower and hair dryer in the bathroom, internet access, satellite TV, in-house video channels and an international phone and fax.
The light and airy main restaurant offers a wide variety of cuisine including international, regional, and traditional Egyptian specialities served in a buffet style there will be something to suit everyone palates. Please do let us know about any dietary requirements beforehand so we can let them know.
The Steigenberger Legacy is a floating luxury hotel where guests will most definitely enjoy their time aboard.
- Met at the airport and transfered to the cruise, Accomodation, Full Board, Excursions
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional Egyptologist guide for all shore excursions
- Service charges and taxes
- Large swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- English pub
- Boutique & beauty salon
- 5-star restaurant & bar services
- Laundry and dry cleaning facilities
- Library, bridge room
- Length x Beam: 72m x 14m
- Type: River Cruise Boat
- Capacity : 148 Passengers
- Tipping Recommended
- Personal expenses including food, drink and souvenirs while on excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Internet and fax facilities (Close to dock)